Drilling Technologies, is locally owned and operated since 1992. The expert staff at Drilling Technologies, Inc. can plan and supervise the most complex directional boring projects. Our experienced directional drillers are on location to help monitor every phase of your project and are ready with informed responses and accurate solutions. We have the personnel, machinery, and tooling to complete any open trench and/or directional drilling project. Using the most modern and innovative technology available today, Drilling Technologies provides a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Reclaiming drilling fluids onsite
- Employing wireline guidance and other technologies to complete a safe, more precise bore
- Mark V and F-5 Walkover locating systems
- Onsite mud motors and DTH hammers to avoid downtime with your pilot bore
- 12 different styles of back reamers, from 8 inches to 36 inches
Superior Service That’s Second To None
Drilling Technologies guarantees every client:
- Big savings on manpower, time and cost
- An expert staff who’s ready to mobilize 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Projects that are on time and on budget
- Onsite parts trailer, eliminating downtime for time-sensitive projects
- DEP and DEC work plan and contingency plans already in place
- No reinstatement cost
- No obstacles – We have the right tools and equipment for all conditions
- No noise pollution
- No traffic disruptions
- No trenches or landscape violations
Drilling Technologies, Inc. is your directional drilling contractor solution for environmentally sensitive areas, major river crossings, city streets, roadways, and mountain areas where open cut is not an option.
- We can drill in any soil conditions, from sand to hard rock.
We look forward to discussing and placing a bid on any future horizontal directional drilling projects your company may require today.